- What kind of extra costs come with Alldevice software?
- How much time does personnel training take?
- Is it possible to use Alldevice software without training?
- Can Alldevice be used on mobile or tablet?
- Will the text inserted by the user be translated?
- Can I email the work orders?
- Can all users delete objects and devices?
- Is the number of users limited?
- Is the number of objects limited?
- Is the number of devices limited?
- What kind of devices can I manage with Alldevice?
1. What kind of extra costs come with Alldevice software?
There are no hidden costs.
2. How long does personnel training take?
For basic users up to 30 minutes. For advanced users (administrators) up to four hours.
3. Is it possible to use Alldevice software without training?
Yes, absolutely. The software is intuitive enough and is accompanied by a very thorough user manual, which enables using the software without training.
4. Can Alldevice be used on mobile or tablet?
Yes. When accessing the software address on a mobile device you will automatically be transferred to a mobile-friendly version. Customers, who wish to use the NFC-tag technology on Android devices need to use the Alldevice app, which comes with the software for free.
5. Will the text inserted by the user be translated?
When selecting a preferred language, only the system texts are displayed in selected language – menus, headers, commands etc. The texts inserted by users will remain in the language they were inserted.
6. Can I email the work orders?
Yes, Alldevice software is e-mailing all unfinished and current day's work orders to the predefined users once in 24 hours.
7. Can all users delete objects and devices?
Every user will be appointed to a specific user group, which predefines their rights regarding different actions. This way it can be decided if the user can add and delete devices and locations or not. A number of other rights can be regulated through user groups.
The number of user groups has no limitations.
8. Is the number of users limited?
The software has no limitations for the number of users or user groups. You can create as many as you need.
9. Is the number of objects limited?
No, there is no limitation set for the number of objects or sub-objects.
10. Is the number of devices limited?
No, you can add as many devices as you need.
11. What kind of devices can I manage with Alldevice?
With Alldevice you can manage whatever devices which need regular attention and/or whitch data or history you want to store.
Alldevice can be used to remind regular tasks and to handle or store the info connected with these tasks.